Monday, February 10, 2014

Lazy Dayz Tube Review

Lazy Dayz Tube
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This tube was exactly what I was looking for, for a float down the river. I have taken it 3 times this summer and it hasn't lost air or given me any other problems. I wish the cooler was a little bigger, it only holds 3 cans and some ice.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Lazy Dayz Tube

Kick back in style in the pool, lake or river! Gear up for a nice, relaxing day on the water during a hot summer day. The Lazy Dayz tube offers all the amenities you need to hold the essentials as you float above the water. Constructed of 20-guage PVC2 Side anchorsBuilt-in cup holder and cooler with lid Offers super-sized head, neck and back restsFeatures Boston valve for easy inflation and deflationDiameter is 50"

Buy NowGet 17% OFF

Click here for more information about Lazy Dayz Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment