Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Like the title says, my wife hates this sculpt of Powergirl but I guess that is about the best endorsment I can give! It is a fine sculpt in a dynamic pose of a less popular character...one of my favorite minibust from DC. Now if I could just get my wife to stop posing Wonder Woman like she's punching Power Girl in the stomach...
Click Here to see more reviews about: Women of the DC Universe Power Girl Bust
Designed by Adam HughesSculpted by John G. MathewsFeel the power! Continuing the stunning line of WOMEN OF THE DC UNIVERSE BUSTS designed by award-winning illustrator Adam Hughes, this limited edition, hand-painted, cold-cast porcelain bust measures approximately 5.625" tall x 4" wide and x 2.25" deep, and is packaged in a four-color box.
Click here for more information about Women of the DC Universe Power Girl Bust
0 comments:
Post a Comment