Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Kotobukiya Halo 3 Master Chief Field of Battle ArtFX Statue Review

Kotobukiya Halo 3 Master Chief Field of Battle ArtFX Statue
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
First this is not a "toy" so don't go buying this for a child (I was asked to rate it's educational value, huh?!)
It's more of a collectible, or a figurine to be displayed (though it feels like a plastic of some kind).
I first saw this at a convention, thought it looked cool then and I still think it looks cool now.
I always liked the Master Chiefs design, and this captures it in detail.
I don't know how "serious collectors" would rate this, but as a casual pack rat, I like it a lot.
(some assembly required)

Click Here to see more reviews about: Kotobukiya Halo 3 Master Chief Field of Battle ArtFX Statue



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Kotobukiya Halo 3 Master Chief Field of Battle ArtFX Statue

0 comments:

Post a Comment