Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Hellboy 2: The Golden Army 18" Figure Review

Hellboy 2: The Golden Army 18 Figure
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
So I ordered a total of 7 18 inch figures of all the classic bad guys I could get my hands on and I ordered only one good guy a 18 inch robocop that I haven't recieved yet but I felt like I needed to balance things out a bit and that there would be an imaginary little battle going on in my living room in the middle of every night and all the bad guys would be ganging up on poor little Robocop. So I ordered around 6 good guys and this was one of them. Pulling him out of the box I just wasn't that impressed maybe because I was never a huge fan of Hell Boy. Compared to the other action figures I have recieved he just doesn't stack up. But I think that is just a personal preference and opinion. Don't get me wrong this toy is an exellent 18 inch figure he does have a lot of detail. If you are collecting 18 inch figures this one is a great edition and you won't be dissapointed.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Hellboy 2: The Golden Army 18" Figure

This monstrous large scale figure features action-packed poseability and dynamic detailing from Mezco's award-winning sculptors! Standing a full 18' tall, Hellboy features over 16 Points of articulation and comes with his trademark duster coat, Samaritan pistol & holster, and 'Big Baby' shotgun. Window box packaging.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Hellboy 2: The Golden Army 18" Figure

0 comments:

Post a Comment