Monday, December 16, 2013

Sunsout Purple Mountain Majesty 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle Review

Sunsout Purple Mountain Majesty 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this puzzle for my 85 year old mom for Christmas. A few weeks later I arrived at her house and she said, "This puzzle is driving me crazy!" I apologized and sat down with her. The lower portion and the sky portion weren't too hard. The snowy mountain is very tough. All the pieces look alike and it's hard to distinguish between the sections of the mountain. If you want a somewhat challenging puzzle choose this. It isn't as hard as some of the ones that are geometric designs; I don't find those fun. It was just more challenging than I thought it would be.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sunsout Purple Mountain Majesty 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Sunsout Purple Mountain Majesty 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle

0 comments:

Post a Comment