Friday, December 20, 2013

Springbok "Coca-Cola The Old Grist Mill" 1500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle Review

Springbok Coca-Cola The Old Grist Mill 1500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This was my first 1500 piece jigsaw puzzle to work on and wasn't overly hard to work on considering it has 1500 pieces and measures 28 3/4 inches by 36 inches. The quality is typical of Springbok which is excellent. I was able to move secitons of the puzzle without it breaking up.
Dispite the large size of this puzzle I was able to work on it in my living room using my coffee table which is more narrow than the puzzle. There are no puzzle caddies out there this size.
Now I can guess there are people that want to know how I worked on a jigsaw puzzle that is larger than my coffee table. Well I used a cork board that measures 48 x 36. Since I have a ranch house and have the space between my living room and dining area for a folding table that measures 48 x 36 and I store the cork board aka super size puzzle caddy on the table when I'm not working on it. The cork board is large enough for a Springbok 2000 piece puzzle.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Springbok "Coca-Cola The Old Grist Mill" 1500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle

1500 piece puzzle that is great for the experienced puzzle master or the Coke collector. Produced under liscense with The Coca-Cola company.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Springbok "Coca-Cola The Old Grist Mill" 1500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle

0 comments:

Post a Comment