Thursday, December 19, 2013

Great American Puzzle Factory The Da Vinci Quest Review

Great American Puzzle Factory The Da Vinci Quest
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My husband and I labored over this 1000 piece mystery puzzle for hours and hours. If, like us, you have a masochistic streak, you'll get a buzz from assembling its oddly shaped pieces with seemingly disparate colors and patterns. We thought the resulting picture was worth the effort. Tonight, we'll try to tackle the puzzle's mystery. Wish us luck! Why didn't I give this puzzle a 5? I guess I'm being a bit picky, but I would have loved if some of the pieces had been shaped in figures like horses or swords...

Click Here to see more reviews about: Great American Puzzle Factory The Da Vinci Quest

Assemble the 1000-piece puzzle and solve the mystery... where is the Spear of Destiny' Team up with arch-rivals Leonardo Da Vinci and Michelangelo to unravel hidden secrets. 1000 pieces.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Great American Puzzle Factory The Da Vinci Quest

0 comments:

Post a Comment