Friday, November 22, 2013

Photomosaics: Grey Wolf by Robert Silvers 1000 piece Jigsaw Puzzle Review

Photomosaics: Grey Wolf by Robert Silvers 1000 piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this as a gift for my friend; the fact that she loves wolves and puzzles only made this gift even better. The reason why I didn't give it an outstanding rating is because she told me it took her 2 hours just to find 20 pieces that fits together. I guess for a puzzle like this it would be extremely difficult. She hasn't finished yet so I can't say whether the outcome is really worth it or not.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Photomosaics: Grey Wolf by Robert Silvers 1000 piece Jigsaw Puzzle

The lone grey wolf symbolizes freedom and dignity. Seen here in a unique 1,000-piece puzzle, this leader of the pack will bring you hours of enjoyment. Patented by digital artist Robert Silvers, the unique Photomosaic process takes thousands of small images and blends them to create a larger portrait. Beautiful and colorful on their own, each of the small photos work together to create a memorable masterpiece. Finished puzzle measures 27 x 20.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Photomosaics: Grey Wolf by Robert Silvers 1000 piece Jigsaw Puzzle

0 comments:

Post a Comment