Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is a neat jigsaw puzzle. There is some degree of repitition in the picture to make it tricky. And then they go and take away the edge pieces, so you just have to pick a random place to start. Makes it much more interesting. And in case that is not enough, there are five extra pieces, that do an excellent job of blending in and looking real. I had no idea which pieces I wouldn't use until I was completely done. If you like jigsaw puzzles, you'll like this.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Something Fishy Impossibles Puzzle (750 pc)
Butterflies flutter by in a beautifully maddening garden. It has 5 extra pieces that don't fit anywhere, and it's borderless, with no straight edges! Test your skills on bunches of butterflies, plus fun hidden images, too! Can you find the red lips buried in the floral scene? Note: the box cover has only a small portion of the puzzle, not the entire image.
Click here for more information about Something Fishy Impossibles Puzzle (750 pc)
0 comments:
Post a Comment