Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this toy for a 5 year old boy and he absolutely loves it. I think it requires a bit of supervision at first because of the "virtual loop" thing swinging around. You press a button for the car to release. It shoots through the barrel and releases a switch that causes the arm thing to swing around (literally whacking around real fast), then shooting the car into a basket. If you have someone looking at the red barrel too close during a release, it can whack them in the head. Just have the kid be aware that people can be injured if they are not careful. Once they get the hang of it, they will be careful and will have a lot of fun.
Installation was difficult because I could not snap the arm into the tower thing without feeling like I was going to break it. What you have to force the pieces in together and then force it to make a full 360-degree swing (do it slowly). You'll hear a few snaps, but that means it releases the arm. I don't know why the factory doesn't do that for us? If only the instructions said that too.
It's a cool contraption that even I had fun with it a bit.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Hot Wheels Virtual Loop Track Set
Click here for more information about Hot Wheels Virtual Loop Track Set
0 comments:
Post a Comment