Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Ed Hardy: Black Panther - 1000 Piece Puzzle Review

Ed Hardy: Black Panther - 1000 Piece Puzzle
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I liked this puzzle a lot! Good quality puzzle, cut well with good printing. This one has a good mix of detailed areas and less detailed areas. Plus it's full of kick ass Ed Hardy designs! How can you not love it? I've submitted a customer photo that you should check out. Some of my favorite elements include the STINKY diamond, the saddest of cobras, that beautiful signature at the bottom that I've taken to my local tattoo artist to get applied to my lower back. BECAUSE IT'S SO AWESOME. ED HARDY 4EVA!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Ed Hardy: Black Panther - 1000 Piece Puzzle

Ed Hardy Black Panther Jigsaw Puzzle 1000 Pieces 20" X 27" Ages 12+

Buy NowGet 23% OFF

Click here for more information about Ed Hardy: Black Panther - 1000 Piece Puzzle

0 comments:

Post a Comment