Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Hello All,
I just got my 12" Aragorn Doll and there are several probelms.
First, the Aragorn doll I received looks nothing like the picture online. The clothes are completely different colors. There are splothces of paint on the dolls clothing and strings hanging from the doll in various locations, I think these are manufacturing mistakes and not an effect to make the doll look more rugged and lifelike (CHEAP)! Finally, the doll does look really, really, really cheap.
Second, the doll looks nothing like Aragoron from the movie. I do not recommend this product.
However, I intend check out the smaller 6" figures to see if they are of a higher quality.
The saga continues!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Return Of The King 12" Collectible: Aragorn
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King 12" Aragorn Action Figure The three warriors of the Fellowship are featured in the finest quality and detail in this assortment of 12" collectible figures. Laser-scanning technology was used to capture the actors' likenesses. Fabric costumes and detailed weapons bring each character to life.
Click here for more information about Return Of The King 12" Collectible: Aragorn
0 comments:
Post a Comment