Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I was initially attracted to Go Wacky because it combines both dice AND cards -- I'd never seen that in a game before! It also sounded good from the brief description, and the photos of the cards & dice were eye-catching, so I thought I'd buy it! :) I don't often take chances like that, but I'm glad I did this time.
Each month we have a Game Day in my townhouse complex clubhouse, and I brought Go Wacky to the last one. I read the instructions beforehand and was eager to play with a group. Our group was 3 kids and 3 adults (me + 2 others), and we ALL had lots of laughs and fun! I'd definitely recommend this for mixed groups! Now a few specific pros and cons:
** PROS **
- Kids and adults can play together, on equal footing. There's no age-related advantage for adults with this game!
- The instructions are fast & easy, in English plus Spanish
- The game is simple enough to learn in a few minutes, yet it's actually kind of addictive! ;D It's about 2/3 luck and 1/3 strategy.
- The cards are bright and colorful and easy to handle.
- The presense of color-matching cards and word cards reminds me of Uno; I recommend this for sure if you like Uno!
- The dice are big enough that they're not hard to pick up, yet not so large that they're annoying.
- The coloful symbols on the dice are cute and eye-catching.
- The word cards (Go Wacky, Everybody Go Wacky, Bulls-Eye, Round & Round) always led to excitement and laughter in my group, because they engaged us in interactive actions with our dice and/or the cards!
** CONS **
- You absolutely cannot play with more than 6 people. There's enough cards for more, but there are only 6 dice. (The game would get unwieldly with more than 6 anyway!)
- The dice do not come with the symbols on them. You have to stick the symbols on from a sticker sheet. That's not bad in itself, but I'm wondering if the stickers will eventually start wearing or peeling off?
- There are a few instances where the rules are a tiny bit unclear, but you can easily figure it out.
- Some folks might not like that the game relies more on luck than on strategy.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Go Wacky Cards and Dice Game
Well hey there, Macky! Grab a snacky, and take of your jacky, 'cause it's time to Go Wacky!This fast moving and sometimes zany game combines both cards and dice in a battle of matching colors and patterns.When the draw pile's gone, if you've gathered the most number of cards during the several rounds of play, you win the game!Includes 88 cards, 6 dice, sticker sheet, and instructions.For 2 to 6 players ages 8 and up.
Click here for more information about Go Wacky Cards and Dice Game
0 comments:
Post a Comment