Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)When I say Fly Fusion is fun, I mean...it could be. It could be fun if I could even remotely interest my 15 yo dd or my 10 yo dd. Neither daughter has any interest in it at all but I have played around with it. It comes with very basic software so if you want to use it for more than just writing in the journal, you have to buy more software. After finally succeeding in getting through to the store, I decided that buying the subscription pass would be worth it for the time being. I bought the pass and began downloading some of the files. It takes forever on DSL to download and sync. The pen has 64 mb free so you have to pick which ones you want on your pen at that time and leave the others on your computer. Sometimes the files fail to upload and show on your pen and then later they will but only after syncing again and losing some other file programs. I am no noob, it is just buggy. The technology is there; I just wish for the kind of money that they are asking for this pen, they would use it to upgrade the store.
Click Here to see more reviews about: FLY World? Subscription Pass
FLY World Subscription Pass - Get a full year's unlimited access to the FLY World Download Store, where you'll find homework software, interactive games, test prep kits, exclusive digital content and more cool apps for your FLY Fusion Pentop Computer.Simply activate your subscription and download all you want, when you want, for an entire YEAR!Ages 8 and up.
Click here for more information about FLY World? Subscription Pass
0 comments:
Post a Comment