Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The face could have been done better. I don't like the "smile" look at all on any figure. Considering that DC Direct has made AWESOME/Amazing figures before this was a bit of a letdown. But she's kinda cool too considering we haven't seen a original "Supergirl" action figure made before. I love the outfit better this way than the "white tee" shirt Supergirl. I could have done without the headband look too. But I got her nonetheless on my Dresser drawer. Very durable figure though. And the cape is very cool. Very soft rubber, almost like paper. Except it won't tear.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Crisis on Infinite Earths 1: Supergirl (Kara Zor-El) Action Figure
During Crisis and the all-out assault on the Anti-Monitor's realm, Supergirl gave her life so the multiverse could survive. The Supergirl Action Figure features multiple points of articulation, includes a CRISIS-themed display base, and is packaged in a 4-color blister.
0 comments:
Post a Comment