Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This 500 piece puzzle was not only a wonderful challenge to put together, but it actually gave me some very interesting ideas for decorations for the coming Christmas season. The puzzle is one that has many different shapes and sizes of the pieces and that made it a real treat to work. I don't think I would consider this to be a puzzle with a high degree of difficulty because I could work specific areas of the puzzle and gradually build up the entire picture. It was, however, a relaxing puzzle and I have thoroughly enjoyed looking at the finished product as I walk by the table. I keep seeing all kinds of unusual old fashioned or "folk art" style decorations. This puzzle will be worked many times in the years to come.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Springbok "Christmas Room" 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
A beautiful Christmas bedroom is displayed on this jigsaw puzzle. This puzzle contains 500 pieces and measures approximately 20" x 20".
Click here for more information about Springbok "Christmas Room" 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
0 comments:
Post a Comment