Saturday, July 20, 2013

Ceaco Thomas Kinkade-Emerald Valley Review

Ceaco Thomas Kinkade-Emerald Valley
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
First off, let me say that this is a gorgeous work by T. Kinkade! Now for the issues.... Ceaco has gone to this new biodegradable, veggie dye format in recent years. With this new "format", I feel, has come a clear decline in quality of the finished product. Unlike their earlier puzzles (I've literally done hundreds of them), the new environmentally friendly ones don't fit together well. The fit is very loose... For instance, their previous design would fit together so beautifully that the whole finished puzzle could literally be picked up by two corners and stay together without one piece coming out of place. The new design is just plain shoddy [especially for the high price of their puzzles]... You can't even pick up TWO pieces without them coming apart. There are gaps between the pieces, too, which makes the finished product look, well, not as nice as it should.
Now to this particular puzzle... The one I got seems to have some significant issues from production. There are clearly errors/damage to the "paint" on many of the pieces. Looks as though they were scratched during the cutting process. Whatever happened, there are streaks in the pieces that aren't part of the actual painting. The fit of the pieces is extremely loose -- even though the pieces go together, there is significant wiggle room where there shouldn't be. I'm pretty disappointed by this quality problem and will be contacting the manufacturer about it to, hopefully, get the puzzle replaced. I can't rate the product badly entirely because it may just be errors with this one in particular.
So, anyway, just be aware about the quality difference between the new environmentally friendly puzzles from Ceaco. Personally, I don't feel they're worth what they sell for compared to their "non-biodegradable" counterparts. If you're looking to frame these puzzles, definitely stay away from the biodegradable ones as the finished product, in my opinion, is nowhere near "frame worthy."

Click Here to see more reviews about: Ceaco Thomas Kinkade-Emerald Valley



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Ceaco Thomas Kinkade-Emerald Valley

0 comments:

Post a Comment