Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Beavis and Butthead Beavis Head Knocker Review

Beavis and Butthead Beavis Head Knocker
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got this because I am a huge fan of Beavis and Butthead and wanted some figures to have on my desk. I opted for this figure because of the many I researched it looked the most like Beavis.. the others looked either too toy like or just the likeness was not accurate at all.. this figure stands about 4 inches tall, it's well made, and looks great in person. The other reviewer complains that the size is not consistent with the other knockers figures, but I have none so I cannot compare those. I am happy with this figure and am looking for a Butthead one now to complete the set..

Click Here to see more reviews about: Beavis and Butthead Beavis Head Knocker



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Beavis and Butthead Beavis Head Knocker

0 comments:

Post a Comment