Monday, June 3, 2013

Airfix A01720 1:72 Scale Robin Hood Figures Classic Kit Series 1 Review

Airfix A01720 1:72 Scale Robin Hood Figures Classic Kit Series 1
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This set was lopsided, breakable, and TINY! It has no color - everything's dark pea green. I probably received a bad batch of plastic figures - Robin Hood himself can barely stand up! I am very dissatisfied with this purchase and I would advise you not to buy this product.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Airfix A01720 1:72 Scale Robin Hood Figures Classic Kit Series 1

1-72 Scale. Robin Hood, the legendary character from English folklore, was supposed to have lived in Sherwood Forest, near the city of Nottingham, with his band of fellow outlaws.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Airfix A01720 1:72 Scale Robin Hood Figures Classic Kit Series 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment