Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Zip Dice Game Review

Zip Dice Game
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this originally for my 11 year old for Christmas. Not only does he and my 8 year old love it but my huband and I have played it with a few friends and they love it too! It's just a fast fun, keep your interest game! It's very easy to learn how to play and doesn't take long to play. We play it again and again and haven't gotten sick of it. I highly recommend this game!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Zip Dice Game

Zip your way to the winner's circle!Shake 'em, Roll 'em, Move 'em!!!The faster you roll 'em, the faster you win.Roll your dice, keep any aside and re-roll the rest.Be the first to roll the correct combination and move.Zip is the fastest dice game in the universe.For 2 to 4 players.Ages 8 & Up.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Zip Dice Game

0 comments:

Post a Comment