Wednesday, May 1, 2013

FLY? Totally Stumped Review

FLY? Totally Stumped
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm 34 years old and I own a FLY pen computer. I received this game for christmas and have to say it is one of those fun games you can not put down. I and family members have played it for hours. A must have for your flypen!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: FLY? Totally Stumped

Battle and bluff to win this twisted trivia card game! Totally Stumped features nine twisted trivia card games you can play alone or with your friends anytime, anywhere! Categories include: Food Frenzy, Video Games, Wild Things and more.
Includes 68 Trivia Category cards, four Answer Cards, two Category Counter cards, a carrying case and rules of play booklet.

Buy NowGet 39% OFF

Click here for more information about FLY? Totally Stumped

0 comments:

Post a Comment