Thursday, May 30, 2013

Rubik's - You Can Do It DVD Instructional Set Review

Rubik's - You Can Do It DVD Instructional Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The guy who does the training on this dvd is very good. I am not an analytical person and it made sense to me.
I have played around with the cube many times before and could never get it right. With the help of this dvd, I can now say that I can solve the cube. Awesome!!!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rubik's - You Can Do It DVD Instructional Set

Everyone knows and loves the Rubik's Cube but until now only a select few could solve it; with the Rubik's Cube You Can Do It set, you can too!The easy to follow DVD, featuring world famous speedcuber Tyson Mao, carefully shows you how to twist and turn the Cube to methodically solve it!For 1 player, ages 8 and up.Contents:1 instructional DVD and 1 Rubik's Cube

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Rubik's - You Can Do It DVD Instructional Set

0 comments:

Post a Comment