Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)When looking for a puzzle to do with the family over vacation, I decided to check out Amazon. Why not? They have everything else. I was really happy to see not only a huge selection of puzzles in general but, the Ravensburger selection was the largest I'd ever seen anywhere! The hardest part was choosing which one. I love the one I finally decided on....a great scene for a long winter. I only wish I'd chosen one that was more advanced, as in more pieces. That was my mistake. Three hundred pieces just isn't enough for 3 older puzzle enthusiasts but I fell in love with the scene. That being said, we did the puzzle 3 times over vacation. Now we just need to puzzle glue it together so we can hang it in the basement family room with the rest of the cool puzzles we've completed over the years...most of them Ravensburger. We'll be ordering another one soon. Thanks Ravensburger! for always supplying us with new and exciting puzzles. And thanks Amazon for having such a huge selection....and my free 2 day shipping!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Ravensburger A Cabin Memory - 300 Piece Large Format Puzzle
Extra Large Pieces! Easy to See & Handle!
Our puzzles are a perfect way to relax after a long day or for family fun on a rainy day. The superiority of a Ravensburger puzzle is renowned. Be one of the millions to experience a whole new world of puzzling fun with Ravensburger quality products. Every one of our pieces is unique and fully interlocking. The quality is enhanced by the vast array of shapes made by our handcrafted tools - one of the many ways that Ravensburger shows its passion for excellence.
300 Pieces (large format)Finished Puzzle Size: 24 x 18
Click here for more information about Ravensburger A Cabin Memory - 300 Piece Large Format Puzzle
0 comments:
Post a Comment