Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Coloretto Review

Coloretto
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My husband and I are avid gamers, especially of two-person games. I bought this game based on the reviews here and have to say I'm sorry I did. The rules were easy to learn, game play was pretty straightforward, and the cards on well-made. All that said, it's just a plain, dull game.
The concept is an interesting variation on matching sets, and there are some opportunities to strategize a bit against the other player(s). Even with those elements, we were bored very quickly. We played more than once just to be sure we weren't missing something - but it just got more boring.
Maybe it's a better game for 3+ players or young children, but given our experience we've been more inclined to pull out the tried-and-true games for friends -- like Carcassone, Stone Age, Race for the Galaxy, or even Kingsburg or Pirateology. For just two people, I'd definitely recommend any of the above or the wonderful Balloon Cup or Carcassone The Castle over this one. For the money, I'd even say go buy a deck of cards and play Rummy instead!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Coloretto

"Like a Chameleon, a player may change his color many times during the game. However, players who change colors too often will not do well and may even earn minus points for doing so. This means that a player must wait for the proper time and place to make the change, but do it before his opponents do. Awards FUN"

Buy NowGet 21% OFF

Click here for more information about Coloretto

0 comments:

Post a Comment