Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I assembled this after completing an easier eitech set and I really enjoyed it. I ended up liking the tank so much that I couldn't bring myself to tear it apart and build a different one. The tank is very dense and solid for its size, and there are about 56 steps if I remember correctly.
It's marketed to teenagers, but don't let that demoralize the adults out there. I'm 26 and I can't get enough of these eitech kits. If you're feeling brave, you can tweak some of the designs to your own specifications. The tank kit in particular doesn't use all the parts, so you can work all those into your mods.
Lastly, eitech sells electric servos that will turn the gears instead of you having to do it manually with the crank. You can also buy a remote control to control all the servos. I find them to be expensive, but it's nice to know that they're out there.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Eitech Classic Multi-Track Vehicles Construction Set
Click here for more information about Eitech Classic Multi-Track Vehicles Construction Set
0 comments:
Post a Comment