Monday, February 18, 2013

Rubik's Sudoku Review

Rubik's Sudoku
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have been wanted a non-electronic non-paper Sudoku game for some time. Rubik's Sudoku is a self contained single player game board. I can move it from room to room without the playing pieces moving from where I have placed them on the board. There is one extra piece for each number/color tile included. With the color coding it is easy to learn the strategy behind Sudoku. I was not picking it up very fast when I tried the paper versions. After I progress through the 100 puzzles included with this game I'll use the game board and pieces with the Sudoku magazine I have. For the cost I would recommend this over the more expensive wood versions. If cost is not an issue then you might go for one of the more durable all wood versions that Amazon has.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rubik's Sudoku

Sudoku's popularity is quickly catching up with crossword puzzles. In this Rubik's version, there is no need for erasing, crossing out or ripped pages. Movable pieces are cleverly styled. Contains 81 number/color pieces, board/storage tray, 100 puzzles/solutions and instructions. For one player.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Rubik's Sudoku

0 comments:

Post a Comment