Sunday, February 17, 2013

Big Screen Poker Review

Big Screen Poker
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I smoke outside on my patio, where I play this game. You have three to choose from; Draw, Deuce and Lowball. You can "Let it ride" which is fun to see your points double. The sound is good, not annoying at all. The buttons are kind of rubbery, so it's comfortable and your fingers don't slip. Also, there is a light that goes on during play, so you can play in the dark. This one also has a "silent" mode. The only drawback is that it slows down when the batteries are getting low. It does go through the batteries, but then I play this thing on and off during the day and night. So far, I haven't lost any points while replacing batteries, which is good. This one is my favorite game so far. Great buy!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Big Screen Poker

The big screen version is here, so ante up! Big Screen Poker has the same classic play with larger cards and an auto light. Plus, an all-new style, design and features - including three game modes and multiple betting options - make this game of classic casino poker even more exciting. Players will feel like they're playing in a real casino!Requires 2 "AA" batteries, included.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Big Screen Poker

0 comments:

Post a Comment