Saturday, February 2, 2013

Big Screen FreeCell Review

Big Screen FreeCell
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have had the old verion of the Radica Freecell game for about 12 months, but wished it lit up in the dark. Hey presto, someone must have heard me and now my husband is even closer to divorcing me- (only joking. He says he won't, providing I keep the sound effects turned off!) This new upgraded model of the game is SUPERB especially with the 'low light' feature. Now I can be antisocial day or night!!! Joking aside, the cards are much easier to read, the scroll up and down buttons are far more easy to handle than the original 'roller' and the buttons are much bigger which makes the chances of mistakes fewer. On the next upgrade, is there any chance of an 'undo last move' button to reduce the curse words when I mess up????

Click Here to see more reviews about: Big Screen FreeCell

Put your Solitaire-playing skills to the test. This on-the-go version of Solitaire lets you play your favorite card game on a large LCD screen with game sound effects. There's even an auto-light for night-time play. Requires 2 "AA" batteries, not included. Measures 4.35" W x 1.25" D x 6.40" H.

Buy NowGet 7% OFF

Click here for more information about Big Screen FreeCell

0 comments:

Post a Comment