Sunday, January 13, 2013

Stream Machine, Available in Various Sizes Review

Stream Machine, Available in Various Sizes
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this squirter to "de-ice" my satellite dish that's mounted on my porch roof. It does ok but I was hoping for a bit more range. It only shoots about 20 feet and empties out in a matter of a second. I was hoping for a more sustained stream, as there's almost no time to aim. But on the good side, whatever you hit is going to get very wet, very fast.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Stream Machine, Available in Various Sizes

COOKIN BACKYARD TO BACKCOUNTRYGet a grip and get wet with the Stream MachineTM.It\'s the ultimate water shooter able to shoot up to 70 feet!Each Stream MachineTM is made from high quality polymers. The colors are impregnated and will not chip or peel off.The Double Barrel shoots twice as much water in a single shot, up to 50 ft.


Buy Now

Click here for more information about Stream Machine, Available in Various Sizes

0 comments:

Post a Comment