Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)5 stars/A+ This is the BEST QUALITY PUZZLE I have found and will now ONLY BUY SPRINGBOK puzzles. This month - I bought 11 puzzles (as I quit smoking and am doing jigsaw puzzles to have something to divert my attention.) Most are 300-500 large-piece "CLICK" brand - which were disappointing due to the very THIN (cheap) puzzle pieces that barely stay together. THIS IS THE QUALITY I REMEMBER FROM MY YOUTH AND I LOVE THE SATISFACTION OF ACTUALLY FEELING THE PIECES INTERLOCK. THANK YOU SPRINGBOK FOR NOT COMPROMISING QUALITY. I was even able to hold it up when the puzzle was completed (just like the old days.) After so many disappointments with every other brand (thin pieces) - SPRINGBOK has given us quality. It's even made in the USA!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Springbok "Misty River Morning" 350 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Click here for more information about Springbok "Misty River Morning" 350 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
0 comments:
Post a Comment