Friday, January 18, 2013

Rome Coliseum, Italy (500 pc puzzle) by Educa Borras Review

Rome Coliseum, Italy (500 pc puzzle) by Educa Borras
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was very happy with my puzzle. It was exactly what I was hoping for and what was advertised. I was also happy to see that it had the puzzle glue in it in order for me to glue it together and hang it up.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rome Coliseum, Italy (500 pc puzzle) by Educa Borras

So beautifully crafted, it feels like you are really looking at the actual Roman Coliseum in this cardboard puzzle! Putting together puzzles is truly an educational way to have fun! Each Educa puzzle has perfectly fitting pieces and a high-quality finish.

Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about Rome Coliseum, Italy (500 pc puzzle) by Educa Borras

0 comments:

Post a Comment