Thursday, January 31, 2013

Ringgz Review

Ringgz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My family enjoyes this game very much. It's not a fancy gane with lots of hard to understand and remember rules, but is rather a straight forward and easy game to play that requires some strategic thinking. I'm the least strategic thinking person I know, yet I won the first time we played. Fun for the entire family.Ringgz

Click Here to see more reviews about: Ringgz

In this strategy game, players challenge each other to win the most territories with colorful wooden rings. The concept is simple, and the interest of the game increases as you can block your opponents with blockers or trap yourself if you do not have the right size ring. Fast paced and addictive, this celestial game will be sure to please the whole family. Measures 12" x 12" x 1".

Buy NowGet 22% OFF

Click here for more information about Ringgz

0 comments:

Post a Comment