Friday, January 11, 2013

Boneyard Dominoes Review

Boneyard Dominoes
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered this set of dominoes because I was tired of looking at the ones with the colored dots. I wanted to go old school with the Black and White Ivory! Anyway, I ordered the set on Sunday and got them by that Thursday. When the package came, it looked exactly like the photo! The dominoes are white with the black dots. The case is a sturdy wooden case which will allow you to carry them anywhere you go.I played with them and even after slamming them on the table several times, they are holding up very well. If you are planning on purchasing this set, I say go for it. You are making a very wise investment. 2 thumbs up to Amazon and Boneyard Games for making this purchase possible. I hope this helps! NEOSOUL

Click Here to see more reviews about: Boneyard Dominoes

Dominoes has been played for centuries with many different variations around the world. In this Boneyard Dominoes set, you will be able to play two of these classics: Block and Draw Dominoes and Mexican Train. These games are a perfect way to unwind and relax on a nice day and can also be stored elegantly in your home in its decorative box made to mimic the dominoes inside when not in use. 8-3/4" L x 5" W x 2" H

Buy NowGet 24% OFF

Click here for more information about Boneyard Dominoes

0 comments:

Post a Comment