Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)There's no doubt that this puzzle is going to take a while, but that's the fun of it, right? It's big, taking up our entire dining room table before it's assembled, so you'll need to have a lot of room available. But it's probably the highest quality puzzle I've seen, with no bent pieces and no "puzzle dust" at the bottom of the box. My only complaint - I could have saved money if I'd shopped around. [...]
UPDATE: Okay, I should've waited to add my review. The other reviewer is right - all of the pieces look alike! It's not much fun if you can't make noticeable progress. This is a beautiful painting, but a terrible puzzle.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Starry Night - 2000 Pieces
The Starry Night by Dutch post-impressionist artist Vincent van Gogh is the most renowned achievement of his illustrious and remarkably short career. In the time span of only 8 years (1880-1890), van Gogh produced more than 2000 drawings and paintings. Today, scholars and art enthusiasts alike continue to analyze, debate, and ponder the tormented spirit of this eccentric genius and the depiction of the village of Saint-Remy. Completed puzzle measures 38x26. Contains Bonus Poster inside.
Click here for more information about Starry Night - 2000 Pieces
0 comments:
Post a Comment