Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Ravensburger Goin' Fishin' - 300 Piece Large Format Puzzle Review

Ravensburger Goin' Fishin' - 300 Piece Large Format Puzzle
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This item was purchased as a gift for my Much Better Half, more or less by accident--browsing about the Amazon site from one puzzle to another and wound up with this cute but rather simple puzzle instead of the more difficult, complex ones she prefers. I'm not sure exactly how long it took her to complete, but I do know that she started it while I was getting ready for work and was finished with it well before I got home.
This would best be suited to beginning puzzle-solvers, as well as those with impaired grip or vision. The "large-format" pieces are quite easy to see and would be very suitable for either small or arthritic fingers. The pieces are fully-interlocking (the best kind of puzzle), but--as I noted in another review--this is not indicated in the product description, as it ought to be. The description only says "optimal interlocking fit," and all puzzle pieces interlock, now, don't they?
The quality of construction was some of the best I have seen; the pieces were thick and sturdy, while the photo image on the surface was crisp and cleanly printed.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Ravensburger Goin' Fishin' - 300 Piece Large Format Puzzle

Extra Large Pieces! Easy to See & Handle!
Our puzzles are a perfect way to relax after a long day or for family fun on a rainy day. The superiority of a Ravensburger puzzle is renowned. Be one of the millions to experience a whole new world of puzzling fun with Ravensburger quality products. Every one of our pieces is unique and fully interlocking. The quality is enhanced by the vast array of shapes made by our handcrafted tools - one of the many ways that Ravensburger shows its passion for excellence.

300 Pieces (large format)Finished Puzzle Size: 24 x 18


Buy NowGet 23% OFF

Click here for more information about Ravensburger Goin' Fishin' - 300 Piece Large Format Puzzle

0 comments:

Post a Comment