Friday, November 30, 2012

Sunsout Puzzle Conserver Glue Review

Sunsout Puzzle Conserver Glue
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I used this glue only once so far on a 750 pieces puzzle, I only used 1 coat and it held just fine, I am planning on framing it.
If you look closely one can see brush strokes, but I didn't see anything at the distance in which this puzzle should be looked at to appreciate the whole picture.
This product comes with a lil' brush, really handy and clean.
Overall it does what it should and that is all the matter!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sunsout Puzzle Conserver Glue

This is a 4 fluid ounce jar of puzzle glue. Simply spread the liquid glue over the puzzle surface and let it dry to a smooth, clear sheen. The result is sturdy puzzle art you can hang on the wall, with or without a frame. Puzzle Preserver is non-toxic, glues puzzles up to 1,000 pieces, and comes with a brush applicator built into the lid.

Buy NowGet 33% OFF

Click here for more information about Sunsout Puzzle Conserver Glue

0 comments:

Post a Comment