Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)If you don't have a Rubik's cube, you need one. Or if you have an old one that has been taken apart and put back together too many times, you need a new one. Why not get this one in commemoration of the '06 Bears, the greatest team since the '85 Bears.
Yeah, I know everyone is saying the Bears played a weak schedule and the NFC is weaker than the AFC this year. That doesn't mean the Colts will win; they still have to play each other on Sunday.
The Colts defense has a habit of overplaying the run, to compensate for their relatively weak run defense. They'll give Rex some opportunities at deep shots to Berrian. Yeah, if Rex has one of his shaky performances, if he gets picked off a couple of times early, I'll have a hard time not panicking. But I expect Colt's safety Sanders to play way up on the line on first and second downs, leaving cornerback Harper one-on-one with Berrian. If the Bears have the courage to go for it, this could be a nice opportunity to get on top early. The Bears have an excellent chance of getting their running game going, with center Olin Kreutz pushing around one of the Colt's weakest links, Anthony McFarland.
Meanwhile, on offense, Manning will continue going to Clark, as he has been in the postseason, but Urlacher can handle him. If the Bears defensive line can close off the inside gaps and take away the late draw play, Briggs and Hillenmeyer can cover the outside and the Colts aren't going anywhere unless Harrison beats Tillman on corner routes all day, which admittedly is a concern.
I can get the top completely done on a Rubik's cube, with two rows matched up all the way down on the four sides. I can do that in thirty seconds. But I've never completed it, can't quite figure out how to get those last rows and the bottom matched up. But I'm picking the Bears 33-17 in the Super Bowl, with the Bears scoring three touchdowns and a field goal all in the first half, then just working the clock the second half. Peyton will get rattled the way he does in big games. Yeah, I know he finally beat the Patriots. Believe me, I'm in Boston, it's all I hear about, every single play being broken down. But the Patriots loss was really a belated victory for the Chargers. The Patriots were just too tired. Peyton may have had a good second half, but it is really the Patriot's defense that fatigued and let the Colts back into the game. The Bears won't do that Sunday.
I used to have the pyramid. I think it was a Rubik's product also. Like the cube but a four-sided pyramid instead. That one I could do. In fifth grade, I was handed one in the cafeteria at lunch time and I solved it about twenty seconds. There was a gasp from the crowd. It was part ability, part luck, but still ranks as one of my great moments as far as peer recognition. I haven't been able to find another one of those, let me know if you know where I can get one.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Sababa Rubik's Cube National Football League Chicago Bears
The World's best selling puzzle steps up the challenge with the Chicago Bears Edition. Team logos cover all sides for a competition fans of all ages will enjoy!
Click here for more information about Sababa Rubik's Cube National Football League Chicago Bears
0 comments:
Post a Comment