Thursday, November 29, 2012

MindWare Grid Perplexors: Level B Review

MindWare Grid Perplexors: Level B
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love logic puzzles. That's why I bought this book. But I'm used to more full grids, that show all the possible interactions between factors. This book doesn't do that, so you either have to make up your own grid or follow a lot more factors in your head, which can be difficult. It's a little smaller than I would have expected for $13 too, but it is 53 pages of puzzles, so that's up to you to decide. The puzzles themselves were of average quality, I didn't notice them being particularly clever or annoyingly daft.

Click Here to see more reviews about: MindWare Grid Perplexors: Level B

Grid Perplexors Level B

Buy Now

Click here for more information about MindWare Grid Perplexors: Level B

0 comments:

Post a Comment