Friday, September 21, 2012

Snap Circuits FM Radio Review

Snap Circuits FM Radio
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I work as an educator at a small museum and we bought 6 of these radios to use for a program based around life in the 1940's and 1950's. I have to tell you that the kids absolutely adored this activity. We had ages ranging from 4 to 12 and every single group loved putting together those radios. They were engaged and actively involved not just in the activity itself but in learning about why and how it worked. We've brought this activity back a few times and every time it's a hit. I always get kids asking me if they can keep the radios or where they can get one of their own.
The only thing I can think of that's negative about this product is that some of the parts are small and can get lost easily. However, in all the times I've done this activity we've never had a part go missing.
Even if they lose interest after a few weeks, I think the enjoyment they get out of the radio is well worth the price of admission.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Snap Circuits FM Radio

Challenge young scientific minds with this Snap Circuits kit that lets you build an FM Radio. Have fun building your radio; then tune it to your favorite FM station when you are finished. Easy to build and fun to use. Requires 3 "AA" batteries, not included.

Buy NowGet 37% OFF

Click here for more information about Snap Circuits FM Radio

0 comments:

Post a Comment