Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I try to keep expectations LOW for remote control vehicles because, in my experience, it's hard to find a good one. My four year old was forced to return a Tonka RC that he got for his birthday and this is what he chose.
First, his review: He's in love. He says it works and goes forward. This is true. It DOES work which was better than the Tonka. He has been playing with it alot and when he is not, it's in the little case/remote right by his side.
Here is MOM's review: I think that it is really not worth 25 bucks.
Sure it comes with 3 EXTRA BATTERIES. It takes 8 button cell batteries in all!!! I have no idea how much those cost to replace. The car is NOT at all speedy. The box boasts "HIGH SPEED SPINNING AND TURNS" and that may be the only high speed action we have seen. There is no high speed on the straight away. When we first took it from the package it would go no further than 2 feet from the controller and stop. For some reason it's range increased after a few minutes.
It's a very cute concept. He loves it and big brother WILL want one. If it were up to Mom, I probably would take it back and try again.
I have 4 boys and we will continue our search for a great R/C vehicle.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Hot Wheels R/C Stealth Rides Racing Car - Red
Hot Wheels R/C Stealth Rides Racing Car - Red
Click here for more information about Hot Wheels R/C Stealth Rides Racing Car - Red
0 comments:
Post a Comment