Saturday, September 8, 2012

Cover to Cover Game Review

Cover to Cover Game
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
First time I played this game, I borrowed it from my 11 year old cousin to bring to a get together with some of my old high school friends (I'm 22). My friends and I couldn't put the magazines down. We played for a good hour and a half and laughed the whole time. We did have to add magazines of our own, but that just made the game more interesting. I highly recommend it to girls young and old. PS. My 11 year old cousin LOVES it!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Cover to Cover Game

This fast-flippin' magazine game is a scavenger hunt, with great social interaction for "tweens." The electronic, talking unit plays music and directs the gameplay. The 200-card deck sends you searching through your favorite magazines. It comes with two issues each of J-14 and M magazines, but every new magazine you add offers a unique gameplay experience. Requires 3 "AA" alkaline batteries, not included. For 2 to 4 players.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Cover to Cover Game

0 comments:

Post a Comment