Sunday, June 17, 2012

Little Big Planet 7" Plush Arr Review

Little Big Planet 7 Plush Arr
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)

I was so happy when the LBP plushies starting appearing on shelves, I had found a "Chop Chop" & "Sackgirl", but wanted more! I also wanted to find my husband some that he would really like (well, he would have liked "Chop Chop", but it was too late--he was already mine), so right before Christmas I started poking around Amazon to see if they had any LBP plushies he might like. That's when I found Arr! at a pretty decent price, and available for Prime shipping.
When he arrived, he wasn't quite what I expected, but he was still totally adorable. Overall he is very cute, his hook is a soft bit of material, and is kid safe. He wasn't packaged in the cute boxes like the other ones I had bought, but was just packaged in a plastic bag. He's just as cute as he looks in the photo, and certainly a great addition to any LBP collection!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Little Big Planet 7" Plush Arr



Buy NowGet 6% OFF

Click here for more information about Little Big Planet 7" Plush Arr

0 comments:

Post a Comment