Saturday, June 23, 2012

Brainbox All Around the USA Review

Brainbox All Around the USA
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Our family really enjoys games like this, and I bought both the USA and the World versions when I saw them in a local toystore. I thought it would be an amazing way for us to help our 8 & 9 year old children learn some important facts rather painlessly. I fully expected that I would, after testing both versions, buy a bunch of them for future birthday party gifts for the kids' classmates.
However, in our first game we came upon the card for North Carolina and question 8 was asked of my daughter. She answered what was printed on the card front that she had quickly tried to memorize and my husband told her she was only half right, which made her unhappy since she thought she was right. The question asks "Can you name the famous duo?" The answer SHOULD be Orville and Wilbur Wright. However, on the card it says "Orville & Wright". I hope this is the only error, although it shakes my confidence in both the USA and the unopened World game. We as parents certainly don't know ALL of the facts that will be presented in the boxes and had expected to learn some things ourselves. I don't want to check all the facts on each card myself, but I'll probably have to check anything new that I learn to make sure it is correct.
Shame on The Green Board Game Co. for allowing these games to go out without double-checking all the facts!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Brainbox All Around the USA

Grades 3 & up. This fast-paced game keeps students on their toes as they strive to memorize as many facts as possible in only ten seconds. Great way to get students excited about history! One or more players.

Buy NowGet 38% OFF

Click here for more information about Brainbox All Around the USA

0 comments:

Post a Comment