Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Vocaloid 2: Len Kagamine Figma Non-Scale Action Figure Review

Vocaloid 2: Len Kagamine Figma Non-Scale Action Figure
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love these little figures I just wish that they had a little more durability they won't break easily but they can't take much in the way of wear and tear. They are meant to be posed and left alone. I have Len and Rin and both have had pieces fall of though I was able to fix them with a little bit of glue it was still annoying. I recommended this for older kids and up as figurines, not as toys.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Vocaloid 2: Len Kagamine Figma Non-Scale Action Figure

Vocaloid 2 Len Kagamine Figma Action Figure

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Vocaloid 2: Len Kagamine Figma Non-Scale Action Figure

0 comments:

Post a Comment