Sunday, April 8, 2012

Dragon Shiryu Review

Dragon Shiryu
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Saint Seiya (Caballeros Del Zodiaco in Spanish) was my beloved childhood series that I grew up with. I always wanted a figure of Saori/Athena, but I never had the money. I picked Shiryu and Seiya from Tisinc99 after looking for so long. They were cheap, and in my opinion Megahouse made the best models by far for the three main characters. Their armors don't come off, but that's what I like about them; the PVC's look is more refined and fluid then an action figure. I'm too old to play with them now, so up on the wall they shall go as a decoration that will add to my collection.
Box is 10" tall, and the PVC is about 9". Much bigger than I thought they were. The box is bulky, and they came in well packaged from the merchant Tisinc99. Posted some pictures up for anyone in Amazon to see. 4 stars because nothing is perfect in this world.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Dragon Shiryu



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Dragon Shiryu

0 comments:

Post a Comment