Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)when I got this toy I didn't expect it to be much different from version 3. It's completly different! For one thing there is no light icon, instead there is mail. There is the the fortune (star) mail. There is the envelope icon. Sometimes it is something from the king, sometimes poops or snakes or sometimes a weird looking robber! The last kind of mail delivers a trip to school. I always get robbers in the mail! This toy is so good! Currently, I have 9 tamagotchis. If you already own one and want some free items here's how to get them:
Go to your shopkeeper and press button A until your shopkeeper looks surprised
Enter these codes one at a time
ACAB ACAC this gets you a free steak!
BAAB ACBA this gets you a free clone!
BBCA CCCA this gets you a free pen!
CCBA AABB this gets you a free love potion!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Tamagotchi Connection V4 - Pink Stripes
Live the Tamagotchi life! Kids can play new games and connect in more ways than ever using the new Tamagotchi Connection with infrared capabilities similar to Versions 1, 2 and 3. Store up to 45 friend characters in the Friend List, plus visit friends, play new games and give gifts. There are three new games and more than 20 new characters in this version; 52 total. Measures approximately 2.5". Requires 3V battery, included.
Click here for more information about Tamagotchi Connection V4 - Pink Stripes
0 comments:
Post a Comment