Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My grandson's been collecting rocks and stones. When he offered me a choice - I've got a collection of stones too - and let me take the one I really wanted, which was special, I looked for a special present for him and he chose this. His face lit up. It was a joy to watch him open the presentation box, which is good. He tried to read all the names of the stones, practically placed below each stone. He'd learned the names of each stone in half an hour. Next visit I'll buy another stone collection of the same make.
Durable the stones are. Educational - look how inspired the little fellow was t read the names and learn the stones. Fun - I can't show you the photos but he's lit up.
Click Here to see more reviews about: My Rockin' Collection Igneous Rocks
Discover some of the Earth's most magnificent volcanic rocks in Mini Me Geology's My Rockin' Collection Igneous Rocks kit.Fifteen amazing samples will give you a sneak peek into both intrusive and extrusive volcanic rocks.Each rock comes with an identification card which includes a photo and fun rock facts.Try to identify each rock using the hand magnifier and information cards. If you need a hint, the name of each rock is beneath the foam padding.
Click here for more information about My Rockin' Collection Igneous Rocks
0 comments:
Post a Comment