Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This cute girl looks like the Orion slave girl from the original Star Trek. She's a dancing girl; but she's a cartoon caricature and not offensive in any way. She'll make a cute companion for the Kirk and Spock Quogs figurines. Unlike Kirk and Spock, she has a stand that her feet are hooked to.
It got rated lower for durabiltiy because the arm came off when my daughter tried to move it; it isn't meant to move. The arm went right back on and if this were for a small child, I'd super glue the arms on. If I could I'd take off a fraction of a star for this problem but it wasn't worth losing a star. She is five star cute.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Star Trek Orion Slave Girl
Green Alien Lady Urban Vinyl
Click here for more information about Star Trek Orion Slave Girl
0 comments:
Post a Comment