Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've bought all of the replicas coming out, and I have to say that this one hands-down, has to be the most beautiful of them all.
First off, it's sturdy, I mean, real sturdy. Second is the sound effect and the lights knocked me out. You press the bridge and Kirk's voice screams, "KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! KHAAAAAAAAAAAAN! KHAAAAAAAAN!" With the whirring sound effect from the movie in the background. While it's doing that, the deflector dish, warp nacelles, and navigational array light up.
Really nice.
I'll admit, I'm no good at models. The last one I tried looks like an enterprise covered in spiderwebs of glue.
So, if you are like me, and are no good at models, and always wished for a light-up Enterprise that comes with a super nice display stand, then this one is for you.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan 25th Anniversary U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701
A Diamond Select Release! An Art Asylum Design and Sculpt! Just in time for the new action figures comes the Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan U.S.S. Enterprise!Measuring 16 inches long, this light-up plastic starship features new sound effects from the classic film and features an all-new paint scheme.Sculpted and designed by Art Asylum, this legendary vessel is ready to leave dry-dock and explore your collection!
0 comments:
Post a Comment