Monday, March 12, 2012

Revell 1:8 Dracula Review

Revell 1:8 Dracula
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is my first large figure model and I really enjoyed building and painting it. I thought it was a brand new model design but I found out that this model is very old. The model comes from a design made from the 1960's so not everything fit together perfectly. Almost all parts that I glued together needed putty to fill in the seams. But once I filled in the seams and painted the model, Dracula came to life. The details on the his face is great with his scary look. The rest of his body looks good with good detail. The diorama base with the dead tree and vampire bats really makes this model stand out. It was worth every penny to buy this model and I have no regrets building it.
I reccomend this to people of all skills levels. Although it was meant for modeers with more experience I think even the beginner will still be able to build it and be satisfied with his/her results.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Revell 1:8 Dracula

Heavy Duty Drive Shaft 15x120mm,Silver(2), 5T

Buy NowGet 26% OFF

Click here for more information about Revell 1:8 Dracula

0 comments:

Post a Comment